Loft Conversions in New Malden
At Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd, we specialise in undertaking loft conversions in the New Malden area. Based in Ewell, our registered TrustMark loft conversion specialists can find a way to deliver stylish, practical loft conversions to suit your needs and budget.
While some lofts may not be suitable for dormer, hip-to-gable or mansard conversions, we can transform any property by simply installing Velux windows into the pitch of the existing roof.
Once we have installed these rooflights, make the most of that extra living space with the following suggestions:
- Adopt a light colour scheme. This will not only make the room feel more open, but also reflect the natural light through your Velux windows to create bright, airy lofts.
- Avoid clutter. Lofts packed with furniture and decorations cancel out the space created.
- Spend time planning for access to lofts. We are experts at creating custom staircases, often without needing to knock down walls or lose valuable living space – even in confined areas. Details like placing the door at the top or the base of a stairwell, can also make a big difference.
- To maximise natural light influx, we advise that glazing makes up around 20% of the roof area. We install a variety of window sizes and shapes to suit different lofts around New Malden.
- If you are lucky enough to have a home with a view, consider making the most of it with a home office, bedroom or second living room.
- Some lofts lack the height requirement for showers, but any good loft conversion company can still give you that bathroom you’ve always wanted. Freestanding bathtubs fit perfectly under sloping beams and low ceilings. Alternatively, opt for a sit-down shower space or wet room.
- For homeowners who work from home, our Velux attic conversions provide a light, private space for your office. Why not install made-to-fit, electronic blinds to avoid glare on your computer screen?
- We can turn underused lofts into a dressing room or walk-in wardrobe. A large Velux skylight supplies plenty of natural light for fixing makeup and trying on different outfits.
- Whether for bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, dressing rooms or playrooms, make the most of eaves space for storage. Bespoke bookcases, cabinets and storage units can maximise eaves space, despite having awkward angles to consider.
With loft and attic conversions from Jones Brothers Loft Conversions Ltd, even confined, cramped lofts can add value and living space to your home.
Please navigate our website for examples of previous work carried out by our loft conversion specialists.